Conan and the Amazon & Conan the Defender | The Goal of a Thousand Books

Written: Tuesday. March 10, 2020.

Date of Purchase: November 21, 2019.

Conan and the Amazon: 19 Pesos.
Conan the Defender: 39 Pesos.

I can't remember what I was trying to look for when I later on bought these two books. Wracking my brain as much as possible, I know that I bought this at the Chapters & Pages branch inside of Fishermall, the second-most accessible bookstore within my reach. First would be the Book Sale branch down at SM San Lazaro. The third would be the Fully Booked branch in Gateway. But then again, there's a Fully Booked branch in Taft, which I could also easily go to by Jeep or by Train. So the Gateway and Taft branch is probably in the same ranking.

I might've been looking for The Grand Design by John Marco, as well as The Saints of the Sword, but mainly the prior title. I previously just bought The Jackal of Nar around this time, so finding The Grand Design might've actually been my reason as to why I was back in Fishermall looking for books.

I didn't find The Grand Design, but I luckily found these two Conan books, which launched the beginning of my search for all of the other Conan novels out there that still exist. 

GO BACK

Comments