Spiderwick Chronicles | The Goal of a Thousand Books

Written: Friday. March 20, 2020.

Date of Attainment: July 5, 2019.

This book was from Kurt's sister. I managed to find it when we went inside of one of the rooms downstairs in his house. It was covered in dust, but I immediately took it and tried getting rid of the dust as much as possible. We then went to Kurt's sister, who was upstairs in her room with her girlfriend. We showed her the book, and Kurt persuaded her to give me the book. I didn't expect her to say yes, but she did.

I grab hold firmly to any opportunity that lends itself to me. This was one of those opportunities. Once she said yes, the book was mine. It was a steal. A perfect bargain with no loose ends. It was an Omnibus collection of the first five books in the Spiderwick Chronicles.

Why I was there that day? We were supposed to go to a shoot the day after, for a short film that was technically the finals thesis of one of Kurt's friends in Benilde. Different Story.

Comments