A Wheel of Time Quest Update





Written: Sunday. February 18, 2018.

I bought the 9th book of the series as a joke to my friends, who dared belittle my journey, my quest, my purpose on finding and owning all the books of the WoT series. It was a long thought process. I really didn’t want to buy the books non-chronologically. But it was nagging me and nagging me, until I decided to just do it to relieve me of the anticipation.

At least I did it smart. I bought it at Book Sale. Which is, I don’t know if other countries have it, but Book Sale is one of the better running bookstores here in the Philippines.

Sure,
National Bookstore is for the masses.
FullyBooked is for the higher-end peeps.
Power Books…I’m not really sure. Not much Power Books are seen in the country.

But if we’re talking of budget, Book Sale is the place to buy in. Try finding a book in National Bookstore, it probably costs 350 pesos above. But try finding that same book in Book Sale, and you might get to buy it for just P125, P85, or even P20 if you’re lucky.

But I’m straying away from the topic.

I’m probably going to start buying a book every week. It’s just getting very toxic for me at this point to avoid buying books. And when I buy books, it gets me off. So that’s that. It’s been settled. I’m going to buy a book every week. Maybe. Consistency is a must.


* * *



Comments