My Search For the Wheel of Time has Started!














Written: Wednesday. Feb 7, 2018.

Yesterday, I bought a book I didn’t anticipate to find. I’ve been looking for this book for months now. Usually in BOOK SALE. I go to the local book store to look for books that are decades old. Like this one in particular. The Wheel of Time books are very old books, and they are very hard to find. Especially the first book, The Eye of the World.

I’ve always contemplated if I would buy a book from this series if ever I found one, even though it’s like a book in the middle of the series.

Like the first time I saw one, it was the third book. I didn’t buy it, of course, cause I thought I should buy the first one, first. Then the second, then third, and so on. So that it’s simple, and chronologically put.

Yesterday, I was looking for another book. I’ve completely given up the search. I was tired. So imagine my surprise seeing this book all of a sudden in a FULLY BOOKED branch in Gateway, Cubao.

Weirdly enough, it was the only stock they had. It was calling to me. And so I bought it. I treated it as fate that I would find this book.

I live in Manila, Philippines. But I used to live in Antipolo. So every time I commute to go to school, I browse the bookstores in Cubao. Now that I was situated near my university. I didn’t need to commute anymore.

I wanted to buy a book. But I didn’t just want to buy a book from the nearest SM branch. I wanted to buy in Cubao. I don’t know, it just feels better that way.

So it was very much good luck that I came across this book. And i’m yet to read it still.

This is the start of my quest to find all of the WHEEL OF TIME books. And when I find the second book, I’ll do an update.

I’ll be making a book review of THE EYE OF THE WORLD once I finish it. So keep that in mind.


* * *


Comments