Inner Machinations: Entry_022.

Written: Monday. December 14, 2020.

I was able to get out of the house in the morning to bike with my dad to MOA. It’s the first time I’ve been out, like really out, you know. It was a good experience. My legs kinda hurt, but that goes without saying, since I only really had two practice bike rides before tackling this long ride. I felt my brain hurting like hell at the end of the bike ride. Maybe it was because of the heat, since it was nearing lunchtime already. But now, I’m fairly okay.

I got a scratch wound because of an incident that happened before we arrived at MOA. My dad told me that the road that we were in at the time was a place where we could peddle like hell, so I kinda did that, but decided to stop midway cause my legs kinda started hurting. My limit was still low, of course. And then, I hear my dad’s voice at the back, shouting something to me that I couldn’t understand. So I stopped and hit the breaks, and through reflex, used my feet to sort of add to the breaks as well. My back of my legs got hit by the peddles, and my left leg has a scratch on it. Nothing that serious, of course. But still, this event was a clear sign that my dad has a sort of daredevil-side to him.

I’ve never been much of a daredevil, really. I get scared when things get tough. I will take on challenges only if I’m certain that I could do it. But if the odds are against me, I would definitely not fucking push my odds, and think rationally of the situation. Yesterday’s mishap was just an example of “oops!”.

In other news, I’m fucking annoyed already with the Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke Challenge that I’m currently in the middle of doing. Like, the play-through’s not the fucking problem. It’s the fucking shitty computers at my disposal that seem to make things boring, dull, tedious, and overall feel like a waste of fucking time.

In other news, again, Mandalorian Season 2 is almost done, so I might watch an episode tonight. But also one last thing to say is that I’m now in the process of doing another Red Rescue Team Play-through. But this time, it’s on hard mode. (No Maps, Perma-Death, and I can only recruit the first pokemon that wants to be recruited in each dungeon).

* * *

Written: Friday. December 18, 2020.

Forgive me, for I have forgotten to write anything in the past three days. I mean, there’s not a lot to say anyways.

I ended up losing again on the Nuzlocke Run that I was doing. This one was rough, cause I got to the eighth gym, and got whipped out cause of the Milotic the gym leader had. It wasn’t the Milotic that whipped out my team, it was the Seaking waiting after I had barely defeated it with my Gyarados, that killed my entire team. Thus, I have to reset again. I think I’m gonna stop trying to do a Ruby Nuzlocke for now. I’m gonna let the wound heal a bit, before tackling another Nuzlocke Run.

I am actually doing another sort of Nuzlocke Run with Red Rescue Team. But I’ve mentioned that already, so moving on…

I’m thinking of going back to written Journaling. I have this notebook inside of a box. It’s where I started journaling, but I sort of fell out of the funk of writing my thoughts onto that notebook, cause…I dunno, typing is easier. I guess. But yeah, I think I’m gonna go back and switch to that form once I reach twenty-five entries for this season of the Journal. I originally wanted to do fifty of these, but the reason why I’m switching to the hand-written format is because I don’t feel like this method (typing on a computer, and also posting it online — even though nobody really reads these entries) isn’t quite cutting it for me. I don’t feel like it’s authentic. It’s somewhat untruthful, I guess. I wanna know what my thoughts are, irregardless of whether people read it.

I dunno if that makes sense.

* * *


* * *



Comments