The Nth Chapter: Journal Entry_026.

Written: Friday. March 24, 2023.

I'm close to ending this season of the journal. I'm just a few days away from ending my stint in DCPxNRTV. This season ended up mainly focusing on my time working as a video editor. It's been 6 months of that, so it's high time that I enter a new phase in my life; a new chapter.

I dunno what the title of the next season would be. Probably something like "Instability" or "Hard Mode", since the next season will probably consist of journal entries pertaining to my journey and struggle of having to go back to not having a job that would keep me afloat and give me buying privileges for the stuff that I want to buy.

I could've gone the simple route and taken the offer of being a team leader for DCPxNRTV, but I don't think it's worth it overall. Plus, it's boring to have stability in my life. I need to remember what it feels to not have the luxury of spending so much money. Having a stable job sort of wired my brain to have the mindset that I could spend a lot of money every month in order to just buy things that I seemed to want to have. I need to rewire it to a mindset that takes time actually figuring out whether to hold off on buying something I want, or if that something will potentially give me an ROI.

A list of the things I bought with the money I earned while working my first job:
  • Battlefield Earth (Book) = 85 pesos
  • Dianetics (Book) = 85 pesos
  • ASUS TUF GAMING LAPTOP = about 46K pesos
  • WD 2TB External HardDrive = 3,699 pesos
  • Jailbreak 2DS = 7K pesos
  • Super Mario Odyssey = 2,350 pesos
  • LOZ: Skyward Sword = 2,250 pesos
  • Cherry Mobile Aqua S10 Pro 5G = 8,500 pesos
  • Gray Suitcase = 2500 Pesos
  • Lifetime Table 4FT = 2100 Pesos
  • ACE Hardware Card = 100 pesos
  • SCAM = 4,450 pesos
  • Dracula (Book) = 149 pesos
  • Mousepad (long) = 750 pesos
  • Wireless Mouse = 850 pesos
  • The Worthing Saga (Book) = 85 pesos
  • Wizard's First Rule (Book) - 189 pesos
  • Yongnuo Lens 35mm = 4,800 pesos
  • briefs (Hanes) = 550 pesos
  • glasses = 100 pesos
  • belt = 120 pesos
  • Chromebook = 9,395 pesos
  • Angelmass (Book) = 65 pesos
  • Boat of a Million Years (Book) = 65 pesos
  • Warhorse (Book) = 59 pesos
  • Christmas Carol (Book) = 297 pesos
  • Mythology (Book) = 250 pesos
  • Nicholas Nickleby (Book) = 297 pesos
  • Odyssey (Book) = 250 pesos
  • Off Armageddon Reef (Book) = 35 pesos
  • K-Zone & Foldabots Magazines = 6,000 pesos
  • Blue Adidas Shoes = 2,240 pesos
  • SMAC = 200 pesos
  • Ilford hp5 = 892.5 pesos
  • Ilford xp2 = 892.5 pesos

All of those items total for 107,650 pesos.

Son of a bitch! I didn't expect it to be that high.

Fuck...

* * *


* * *



Comments