The Nth Chapter: Journal Entry_018.

Written: Tuesday. February 21, 2023.

It's weird that I would ever consider buying a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 for myself. It's ridiculous. It's easily a 100K+ phone, that's also a tablet, and I can draw on it with a Pen. It's Cameras are okay, since it's a Samsung phone. I could probably play any mobile game on that thing, and the cool thing about that phone/tablet is that if you open it up like a tablet, you'll be playing those games on a square ratio. So it's basically bigger in size, and it looks hella cool doing so.

I don't need it, of course. It's definitely a want. I only want it. I don't need it. What I need more is the Huawei Matebook D14 that I mentioned in the last entry. That's what I need to buy. But then again, I also still have my Asus Laptop, which is only a few months old...but then again, I'm writing this journal entry on my Lenovo Chromebook right now.

Yesterday (Monday), I hung out with Uncle Michael as we watched Ant-man and the Wasp: Quantumania in Cinemas @ Ayala Feliz. It was a great time. I got to hang out with my uncle again. It's been a while. And I also got to hang out with one of my cousins named Bea. We clicked, but she felt a little bit overwhelming for me. But that's how I get with every new person I meet. I always need a few more interactions before I truly get relaxed around the personality of the person. Though sometimes, I never get around to liking someone's personality or aura. That's why I don't have a lot of friends to begin with.

But it was great to meet and hang out with relatives for a change. Relatives that I can relate to and enjoy spending time with. Not like other relatives. You know, the usual types that we encounter in reunions. Such and such.

One thing I would like to take note of is that I've been noticing that I haven't really wanted to play games much recently. It's like I'm back to my usual self; the one before I bought my Nintendo Switch Lite. I'm more focused on trying to think of the next video I'm gonna make for my YouTube channel. But this time around, I'm thinking more on the kinds of Shorts or TikTok videos that I could potentially make. I think it's due to the performance of the recent Short that I posted regarding Voltes V Legacy.

That video edit of mine hasn't gotten flagged yet by Telesuccess. So that's a good sign that I should make more Voltes V-related videos again, but only in Shorts/TikTok format.

But yeah, I haven't had the urge to really whip out any of my handhelds lately. I haven't even played Jetpack Joyride in a while as well, and that's just an easy game to play.

* * *

I'll be doing 3 events again in March, which means that I'll be gaining a lot of money again by March. That means that I'll have enough money to buy the Huawei Matebook D14 by April or May. Or, if I'm not really planning on buying another laptop, I'm just generally gonna be wealthy before I resign from NRTV.

I'll probably last until the end of May, so that I'm not working on my birth month.

I need to save a lot, because who knows how long it'll take for me to get a new job. I'm not exactly a graduate and can apply to companies so easily. Although, I'm not really looking forward to applying for normal jobs.

And speaking of jobs, I'm actually thinking of trying to apply for Uncle Mike's job. He's doing Virtual Teaching right now (English as Second Language), and he makes 54K a month, more or less. And that's just him talking to people who want to learn how to speak in English.

If I want to apply for it, I first have to practice my English speaking skills. I've got the general English down, it's just that I'm not natural with it. I stutter when I speak, and that goes for both English and Tagalog. So I'll have to practice that skill again if I want to get hired as a Virtual Teacher.

* * *


* * *








Comments