The Nth Chapter: Journal Entry_019.

Written: Thursday. February 23, 2023.

Just pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom mere minutes ago. Turns out that Cash on Delivery is an available option, although I don't know if I'll need to go to the Datablitz branch here at SM Bicutan to pay for the pre-order price, or if I'll just pay that once May 12, 2023 arrives. I'll just have to go to the mall tomorrow morning to find out.

I'm writing on my Asus Laptop this time around. I'm downstairs instead of upstairs because the bedroom is annoyingly warm. It isn't drastically warm, because the summer heat hasn't arrived just yet. But eventually it will. It'll probably arrive sometime around mid-April or so.

Sigh.

I dunno what to do with today. I played a little bit of Death's Door on this laptop of mine, and watched The Whale. The Whale was alright. It's interesting to watch Brendan Fraser again after so long. Last thing I watched of him was from InkHeart, and that movie with him and Harrison Ford. Can't remember the name of the movie. Doesn't matter. He did a great performance. It's just that Sadie Sink's acting didn't do it for me. It's like she's always in a hurry or something, you know? It's like she's always in a rush to get the scene done for some reason.

The story wasn't all that great, though. It's kind of mediocre. The performances of the cast members are what save the screenplay, I guess.

But enough about The Whale. I didn't do much in terms of productivity. I wasn't able to make a new Short today. Mainly because I don't have a new idea for an interesting Short. New ideas will come in time, I know. It's just weird that I ran out so quickly.

Now that I think of it, I could've just started making the Great Mazinger video digest that I wrote 2 weeks ago. I could've done that. But I forgot.

I did watch a few episodes of Great Mazinger, though. I've been downloading the entirety of Combattler V for the past few days. I just finished awhile ago.

One thing I've also been doing is that I've been reading out loud again. I've started practising my English again. It's doing fine. Not much has improved. I would've really know if there's any improvement because I'm not really practising Conversational English. I'm not practising by conversing with people, and that's really what I need to be doing instead of just trying to speak in English.

* * *


* * *







Comments