The Nth Chapter: Journal Entry_020.

Written: Thursday. March 2, 2023.

I've got a lot of things to do, but I'll put in some minutes in order to write something right now. We recently went to Baguio on the Weekend until Yesterday. We just got back. There was a wedding. It was one of my cousins (father side). I was the Photographer. I wasn't paid. I was lacking in professionalism. Not that I acted unprofessionally, my skills were just lacking. And pictures of certain things, too. I lacked those. I'm absent-minded on those things.

I've got a YouTube video to edit. I'm halfway done with that, and I'll edit that once I'm done writing shit down on this entry. I bought a new jacket in Baguio, as well as a few Classic Books from a book store along Session Road. I was able to buy things because Tito Bebot gave me 2K as payment for being a photographer on his 75th birthday. The money was...spent. It's gone. I spent it all on books and a jacket.

I've still got to edit photos from the wedding. That 2k+ worth of pictures. Not all of them are useful, though. I sort of take shots by twos or threes. Sometimes more.

Then there's the pack of K-Zone Magazines and Foldabots that I just bought from this guy on Facebook. I already made a quick short about it, but I'll still have to make a few long form videos about it to somewhat get a return of investment on it. I spent 6k on those mags, but my mother only knows that all of it cost 1k...

Then there's Kurt's match on Sunday, which I haven't bought tickets for yet because there's no money in my GCash account. Hopefully there's still some tickets left.

* * *


* * *



Comments