Paradox — Chapter XI : A Touch of Destiny

THE vile that contains a fragment of the Nanite Crystal consists of millions of nanorobotic cells made in liquid form so it can be extracted into the host easily.

"you ready?" said Tim while holding a syringe at his right hand. "yeah...I mean yes, I am ready." said James. Timothy, James, James(I), and Bennet went inside an unexpected clinic which was below Bennet's house. James was lying on a therapy chair, while wearing clothes that patients would likely wear during those kinds of moments. There was also a lamp infront of him switched on. At the side of the chair were medical tools used for surgery, as James looked at it, he began to observe that some of those tools seemed to have blood stains on it, he then had guessed in his mind that is was newly used or it was just not clean after it was used. James said, "your not planning on using those tools on me, eh?" Bennet said, "is it because of the blood stains? I'm indeed soryy, I'll clean it right now." Bennet went to a nearby sink to clean the tools up. Tim said to James, "now this wouldn't hurt a bit, because this part is only the anesthesia. The second extraction will be for the nanites." Tim slowly injected the syringe into James's left upper arm, because of James being right handed, it had to be left. After awhile, the anesthetics took place of his whole body, now James can't move anything. Tim slowly injected the nanites into his left upper arm. He then said, "the anesthesia will wear out after the whole day, so you better start sleeping Once the pain is felt, you will indeed go to a short coma, because the anesthesia i just gave you is limited, so once you feel any kind of pain, the anesthesia will put you to coma." Bennet said to James, "and don't worry about where your body will sleep, we will put you in a time capsule, about you size." James was unable to move at that time, so he just slept the day through like Tim asked. Bennet prepared the time capsule that James will be sleeping in, he placed James inside it and placed the time capsule at an extra room he had in his house. Tim was indeed cautious about James that time, he thought of James being a step close to death, but if James succeeds on surviving this state of mind, death would be hard for him to accomplish, Tim and Bennet had that in thought this just yesterday.

On the other hand, James(I) is being on a full time job guarding his future time grandson. It might still seem odd for him to realize that his is looking at what seemed to be his grandchild, where infact, he hasn't even seen a girl in his life that would be worthy of what he'll be offering. But there was this one girl he met two years ago in a medical hospital, she was 23 years old back then, James(I) was 25. The girl was a nurse in the medical hospital. James(I) and the girl met in the medical hospital, James was badly injured, so he was brought there, and what do you know, both of their destiny roads collided with each other. The girl was the one who healed James's(I) injury. Five days later through James's(I) operation, the girl and James(I) stumbled upon each other in a hallway at the medic., the girl gazed upon James(I) and said to him, "I'm very sorry sir. Wait! Haven't we met before?" James(I) looked at the girl and said, "I think we have Miss..." as James(I) looked at the girl's nametag, which on that point, was placed at the upper left side of her uniform. He slowly read it and, "...Claire, such a lovely name for a beautiful woman." In further doubts, the girl, I mean "Miss Claire" was indeed good looking. She had a white complexity on he skin, brown eyes. When she smiles, her dimples pop out of her cheeks. She has flawless skin, and lucky, has a body jsut right for any woman. James(I) and Claire gazed at each other like there was no tomorrow, and then a few minutes past. "well" said Claire, "I better get to my apointment Mister..." James(I) said, "oh, my name's James, James Monroe." Claire said, "nice to meet you James(I)." The nshe went off. That was the first, and rather the last time they met. Although, he did get her adress in the medic's staff log book, then they never met again.

-End of Chapter-

* * *


* * *



Comments