New Frustrations: Journal Entry #07

Written: Friday. February 4, 2022.

It took me 2 years before I discovered that I could actually screen-record my photoshop on my laptop, just by opening up two monitors at once. OBS has the option of displaying just one monitor at a time, and it was the key to being able to record Photoshop and have the canvas not be blank all the time. I struggled for 2 goddamned years doing nothing! Not new, though. It's happened before. But damn, much time has been wasted.

I really don't like operating on my laptop. It gets hot too fast, and my arms hurt because they hit the edges of the table. It's a hassle, but I guess there's no reward for being a bitch about it. I'll just had to deal with it, I guess.

I thought that I'll be doing this sort of thing once I've got my new laptop, but I guess this current laptop of mine still has a few aces up its sleeves. I honestly thought that it was on its last legs. But apparently it can run OBS just fine. I was even able to show my face on the screen record and not have it look like I'm always lagging.

Only a bit, but that's fine.

I'll be making videos of my pixel art process in the next couple of days. I have to do it in order to get money from Youtube, or else my bank account's gonna get disabled again. FUCK.

Don't really have any new frustrations, really. I sort of have a different vibe going on while I'm making this new entry, unlike the past few entries. This time, I'm making a new entry to the journal out of, well, the urge of wanting to do something but instead choosing not to do it in order to conserve energy for tomorrow...or the next day, depending on how life treats me by then.

* * *

I might end up quitting Axie by March, or later this month. It's gonna lose the SLP gain in Adventure, and the Daily Quests as well, so there'll be no point in getting still doing it. But I guess since I'm not aiming to get SLP in Adventure mode anymore, I'm only left with having to play Arena mode for about half an hour or so, depending on the speed of the matches. I'm dealing with two accounts, so I guess I'll be done with both within 2 hours, unlike the 3-4 hours I'm wasting just to get done with both.

So maybe there is a silver lining to it, then. I might just continue doing it for the sake of still gaining money, because I definitely still need money.

* * *

Kurt gave me his extra mic, which was cool because it really helped my new setup.

* * *


* * *



Comments