The Nth Chapter: Journal Entry_009.

Written: Thursday. December 29, 2022.

Plans. Planning in general. It's something I don't do as of late. I haven't written down a plan in a while now, mainly because most plans (or I guess the plans that I usually make) tend not to come into fruition. It doesn't happen. It never works. It almost always gets thrown into the trash, or gets forgotten, because everything else goes to shit. Example would be the months before March 2020.

I think after the pandemic, I never really got back into actually taking planning really seriously. It's always just me writing down shit just to get it out of my head, so that I don't have to worry about it. Plans are difficult. Goals are easy.

My goals are to reach 100K Subscribers on my first YouTube Channel. My plan of attack in order to get to 100K? No fucking clue. I've got ideas, but other people have better ideas. I make my content, and other people have better content. It's this synonymous and paradoxical state of even trying to make an effort.

But not to be a downer, I'll be dedicating this journal entry into writing down the goals, the plans, and the ideas, that I'll want to see get done within the year 2023. I'm writing them down, but I won't hold myself to it. I won't expect myself to get any of these done. I won't expect all of them to be accomplished. Some, sure. But not all. Definitely not even a good half of the sum total. I mean, they can happen. But because of the amount of goals, plans, ideas, that are in my head, they tend to intersect and collide with one another, making for some damn collateral against other existing goals, plans, ideas—you get what I mean.

Here goes:

GOALS (in no specific order):
  • Be able to buy these games within the year:
    • Fire Emblem Engage
    • Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
    • Mega Man Battle Network: Legacy Collection
    • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
    • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
    • Metroid Dread
    • Paper Mario: Origami King
    • Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
    • Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
    • Luigi's Mansion 3
    • Hades
    • Hades 2
    • Eastward
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: rescue team dx
    • Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Double Pack
    • Pokemon BDSP Double Pack
    • Pokemon Sword & Shield
    • Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee
    • Pokemon Legends: Arceus
    • Persona 5 Royal
    • Persona 5 Strikers
    • Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
    • Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 3
    • Grand Theft Auto Trilogy
    • Bravely Default 2
  • Buy a Nintendo Switch OLED (Neon)
  • Buy a New PC
    • comes with buying a WebCam
    • comes with buying a new Microphone
    • comes with buying a new external hard drive
    • comes with buying a new table
    • comes with buying a new chair
  • Buy a Huion Kamvas Pro 12
  • Buy another Laptop (Huawei)
    • comes with buying a new bag
    • comes with buying a Moleskine Journal
  • Buy an iPad Mini (6th Gen)
  • Buy a Canon G7X Mii
  • Buy a Sony HDR Cx405
  • Buy a GoPro
  • Buy a 35mm Lens for my Canon 1200d
  • Buy a 50mm Lens for my Canon 1200d

* * *


* * *



Comments